Wednesday, May 26, 2010

a question about character...

what (if you had to choose one) is the most important character trait that one could attain? (please realize that i KNOW that you really can't choose one and not have others. this is a theoretical world)

in my opinion, i would have to say integrity. what does a person look like when no one else is watching? it is common for us to be influenced by others' presence. right now as i sit in my room alone, I'm aloud to be me, who ever that is. and no one is going to judge me. therefore our actions are our own. these actions show who we really are. they reveal our true character. do you make good decisions when no one is around and it really doesn't matter? when it wont make a difference whether or not you do the right thing?  Also, when i do the right thing when i am alone, then i know that i am doing it just for God, he knows I'm not doing the right thing to please others. I'm doing it to please Him.

what do you think? what is the most important character trait?

No comments: